Martinez Medical Space for Lease
10 Spaces and 7 Properties
Sizes: 2,552 Sqft to 23,349 Sqft
Starting at: $2.25/Sqft/Month
Martinez is a city and the county seat of Contra Costa County, California, in the East Bay of the San Francisco Bay Area. The population was 35,824 at the 2010 census. The downtown is notable for its large number of preserved old buildings and antique shops. Martinez is located on the southern shore of the Carquinez Strait in the San Francisco Bay Area, directly facing the city center of Benicia and the southeastern end of Vallejo, California.
Have one of our Martinez Medical experts find you an ideal location for your next medical practice.
Medical Space available in close proximity to Martinez Hospitals:
Martinez Health Center
Martinez Health Center makes up one of 33 health centers in Contra Costa County, California. It is part of the Contra Costa Health Centers network, and it operates year-round. It is located in a primarily urban population in Martinez and surrounding cities.
Contra Costa Health Center
Contra Costa Health Services is the largest department of County government, employing more than 4,250 individuals. Only 6% of the CCHS budget is from the County’s general fund. The remaining 94% is supported by federal and state funding programs, such as Medi-Cal and Medicare as well as program grants and fees.